Cathedral Windows



a mother at my daughters school sent these for the girls to enjoy; she told me all about them in great detail. I had never heard of them. She kept saying, you know mom they are called "stained glass windows" which was not quite right but enough that when I found this recipe I knew this was it! This is for you Brianne!

INGREDIENTS
1/4 cup butter
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
2 eggs, beaten
1 (10.5 ounce) package rainbow colored miniature marshmallows
1 cup chopped pecans
1/3 cup confectioners' sugar for decoration
DIRECTIONS
Melt together the butter and chocolate chips in the top of a double boiler or in the microwave. Stir to blend, then stir in the eggs, colored marshmallows and pecans.
Pour the mixture into a 9x5 inch loaf pan, lined with foil. Dust with powdered sugar and refrigerate until firm.
Remove chilled dough from loaf pan, remove the foil, and slice into 1/4 inch slices.

Comments

Zoey Bond said…
Ummm, More recipes please!!!!:)

Popular Posts